My overseas yoga retreat for 2017 is going to be in a stunning location on sunny Fuerteventura – in a tranquil village with beautiful views and close to some wonderful beaches. The yoga venue has a beautiful 70 sq m wooden yoga shala, fully equipped with mats, blocks and blankets. There is a quiet indoor studio space, an open air meditation space, plus open and accommodating living and dining areas. The accommodation has something to suit everyone with both single, double and shared rooms in beautifully decorated suites. We will get to sample lots of delicious healthy vegetarian food and can cater for any allergies or intolerances.
Adventure awaits on this yoga retreat. Included in the package is 3 x days of surfing in the turquoise seas, and don’t worry if you are a complete beginner or you have surfed plenty of times before, there is something for everyone. There is also an option to do other activities whilst you’re there, including walking the amazing volcanoes, and SUP at Lobos Island, watching the fish swim under you.
The cost for 7 x nights at this beautiful retreat is £825
- 7 x nights accommodation based on two people sharing a room (please message me for prices for a single room)
- 3 x days of surf lessons, all equipment, transport to and from the chosen spot and tuition
- 7 x brunches and 5 x dinners (there will be an opportunity to have dinner out 2 x nights and lunch can be taken as an optional extra, or there is a lovely bakery and some nice restaurants/cafes close by)
- Morning and afternoon yoga/meditation/breathing and relaxation sessions with Rebecca Miller
- Transfer to and from the airport in Fuerteventura
A £150 deposit will reserve your space on this retreat.
For more details or to book your place please contact me on: 07827 711950 or firstname.lastname@example.org